Re: debian-edu_0.828_i386.changes ACCEPTED

Hey Andreas,

On Monday 17 March 2008 08:43, Andreas Tille wrote:
> This is right.  I was not aware that Debian-Edu releases are tagged.

No problem at all :)

> Could somebody do me a favour and do the tagging?  I have no SVN
> access at work and a slow connection at home so that I really try
> to avoid checking out large repositories.

No, I wont :-D

Simple because so you can do it and see for yourself, that this ("svn cp") is
an example of a svn-action (if target and source are remote URIs) which only
takes place inside the repository - so there is no need for a fast connection
at all. Try it! :-)

(The same is true for "svn mv" and others...)

And I'll even give you the command to copy+paste:

svn cp svn+ssh://tille@svn.debian.org/svn/debian-edu/trunk/src/debian-edu
svn+ssh://tille@svn.debian.org/svn/debian-edu/tags/src/debian-edu/0.828

:-)

regards,