Re: Next IRC-Meeting on Monday the 10th of March

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 06, 2008 at 06:11:18PM +0100, Ludger Sicking wrote:
> I'm interested in this job, but haven't done it until now.
> So maybe a little introduction for me will clarify the tasks to do this job.

it's basically summarising what has been said on the single points.
Meetbot will help with thinks like links and if there has been agreed on
something (see files at http://meetbot.debian.net/meetbot/).

You can also see for old summary on
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Meeting/.

It's not a hard task, but it takes a bit of time to go through the log
again and summaries things.

If you have questions, there will be people on irc after the meeting,
just ask in the channel.

Greetings

Daniel