Not possible to chose the architecture

Correct me if I'm worng: during skolelinux  installation from DVD, it
recognize the processor architecture ( 64bit) and install the 64 bit
packages version instead of the 32 bit. Right?

Is it possible to insatll 32 bit version on a 64 bit processor (i
mean, how do I tell that to skolelinux) ?

In a school I have 11 computers with no web and no internet so there's
a standalone installation in each of them. I downloded debian dvd to
have more software to install but apt-cdrom failed on one computer:
this computer has a 64bit processor.
I rather whant to reinstall debian-edu in 32bit version than dowload
debian dvd again and I would not like to confuse teachers.

Thanks.