Re: Why is acroread so popular, and why are the free alternatives not good enough?

Am Freitag 22 Februar 2008 schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:
> Is there anything we could
> do to fulfil this need with free software?

I dunno, personnally I prefer kpdf, coz it's fast and interacts
splendidly with cups. Just, today I could render a printout with custom
margins, after a collegue had tried in vain to do so with Acrobat.

The only feature missing for myself, is to spin the page in steps of 90
degrees.

Regards
Ralf