Re: gcompris -x

[Holger Levsen]
> Still it is much easier to use than reportbug, especially if one has
> no MTA set up, but uses thunderbird or kmail and an external mail
> server. So IMO we should advocate this tool and not put it into a
> bad light based on some developers preferences (even though their
> concerns are valid, but they are also a corner case).

Well, this developer provide package-specific reportbug hooks to make
sure the information I need is provided in a bug report, and would
find a reportbug replacement that ignored these hooks quite
conter-productive.  I provide such hooks for discover-data because
users tend to have no idea what information is needed to solve a
problem.

Happy hacking,