Re: gcompris -x

Hi,

On Friday 15 February 2008 02:22, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> I haven't tried it myself, but others (maximilian of debian-kernel fame)
> complains that reportbug-ng does not support the package-specific
> reportbug hooks that are quite rlevant for some of the more complex
> packages.

Still it is much easier to use than reportbug, especially if one has no MTA
set up, but uses thunderbird or kmail and an external mail server. So IMO we
should advocate this tool and not put it into a bad light based on some
developers preferences (even though their concerns are valid, but they are
also a corner case).

regards,
	Holger