lenny-test testing

Hey.
As the subject already states I tested today the lenny-test CD (synced
today).
I found out that there are some really big issues:
  - The first question (after language) was the hostname of the computer
which is going to be installed.. it took the default (debian).

 -  the autopartitioning doesn't work .. select all in one.

 - the profile choice menu doesn't show up...

 - the installer fails with this error msg: debootstrap error:
local/binary-i386/Packages no valid Release

There is much work to be done for lenny.. I hope I could help with this
small test.

Greetings
Winnie
--