Werner's summary from the gathering in Narvik

Hi,

this is a summary from what I remember doing on the
Skolelinux-gathering in Narvik 1st to 3rd of February 2008.

14th of January cfengine2 was removed from testing because of two
RC-bugs (one that just affected etch, and one about orphaning the
package). The package was back in testing a few days later, but there
was still use for some work on the package. I did a some cleanup on
old bugs, and also prepared a new upload with a few bugs fixed. This
is important for Debian-Edu as we are using cfengine2 probably too
much during our installation. :)

I did also spend some time on fixing bugs in debian-edu-config that we
found during fresh installations of the lenny-test CD's.

As three-four people were working on a new website for skolelinux.org,
I tried to support them with my sysadmin-privileges on the Skolelinux
servers.

As I was one of the organizers of the gathering, I did also spend some
time on organizing food and other stuff.

Thanks to all of you for a really great gathering!!!

- Werner