Quick summary from Petter Reinholdtsen on Skolelinux gathering in Narvik

Here is a quick summary of what I remember from the Narvik gathering.

I focused on the Lenny build, and got the cfengine configuration
running at the end of the install, and also worked on the svk
initialization issue.  Fixed minor issues with the DVD install, making
sure it now behaves as the CD install.  Also got the installer banner
replacement working on Lenny.

I did some testing on etch to check if flashplayer-nonfree-extrasound
worked with iceweasel on an LTSP client, and it did.  Saw one crash of
iceweasel, but was unable to reproduce it.  The audio and image was
not synchronized, so it was not good for speech.  I observed a bug
with the X configuration of the LTSP client I tested on.  It got a
larger virtual frame buffer than the resolution on the screen.  Did
not investigate any further, but suspect this issue should be fixed
for Etch.

Discussed with Knut and Anders how the funding we got from FAD should
be spent, and we came up with a plan.  Anders will take this to the
board of the assosiation for input and corrections.

I also discussed with Ronny, Jose and Finn Arne the converting of
services to use LDAP as their configuration backend.  We came up with
an initial work list (check implementation and which schemas they are
using), and an initial priority list of services to convert (DNS,
DHCP, LTSP, perhaps squid and cups).

I probably forgot something.

Happy hacking,