move in progress: http://wiki.skolelinux.no/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch/

Hi,

right now I'm moving all pages from
http://wiki.skolelinux.no/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch/ to
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch/ - but I cant finish it
now, as I'm now hitting the wikis surge protection even after waiting 5min.

So I'll create the last two pages tomorrow, the rest is already moved.

Please, don't commit any changes to the wiki now. If you do, I'll review the
commit mails and catch those commits and move them over too. So there should
be no harm, just some extra work for me.

I'll send another mail when I'm done and then I'll also have placed notes on
the http://wiki.skolelinux.no/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch/ pages marking
them obsolete and moved.

Translation commits to svn can continue all the time.

Once the wiki pages are moved, I'll then update the debian-edu-doc package to
reflect this and probably on monday upload a new version.

regards,
	Holger

P.S.: Then, in a bit time, I plan to copy over the pages from /Etch/
to /Lenny/ so that we can work on the lenny documentation while developing
it. But I like to do this as late as possible, so that we dont have two work
on two documentation branches. Maybe it's even wiser, to document Etch and
Lenny in the same manual - what do you think?