Re: stable update proposal: debian-edu-config

[Finn-Arne Johansen]
> Will it work to just comment out things in the conf-file under
> /etc/apt/apt.conf.d, or does it need to be removed. (or is it infact
> removed, and not commented out there) I think I've seen problems if
> /etc/apt/apt.conf contains one line that is commented out, but I
> might be mistaken.

Yes.  But remember to use // to comment out the lines.  The uploaded
versoin just add // to comment out the lines in
/apt/apt.conf.d/05debian-edu-etc-svk.

>> +  * Set SVKBATCHMODE in debian-edu-etc-svk to enable interactive
>> +    mode when used with svk version 2.0.1-1 and above.
>
> Does it now work to pressed the installer not to use svk ?

I have not seen any patches for that, so no changes there.

But I suspect the problems experienced with etc-svk will go away with
this upgrade.

Happy hacking,