Re: via thin client pxe fails after upgrade
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: via thin client pxe fails after upgrade
- From: RalfGesellensetter <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 17:27:19 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <46D50E6D.email@example.com>
- References: <46D36E94.firstname.lastname@example.org> <46D4C9FF.email@example.com> <46D50E6D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Am Mittwoch 29 August 2007 schrieb Ronny Aasen:
> i had some 3com cards that acted that way. the solution was to
> firmware upgrade the card..
Hi Nigel, Ronny,
as I mentioned on IRC today (and some weeks ago as well), I also have
some 3COM 905CX cards that boot with old LTSP / PXE 2.43 but with
current PXE 3.31 (LTSP on Skolelinux 3.0) they fail.
I get an IP, then pxe files are loaded. In the end, I read "Ready" - and
that was it. What was your solution, Nigel? I can check for firmware
updates, anyway, however I think they are quire new.