Re: Doubts and question about the merging of LinEx in Debian Edu

José "L. Redrejo" Rodríguez <jredrejo@edu.juntaextremadura.net>
writes:

> Working this way I'm sure the project will be a success (and Andreas
> will not have much moderation work ;-). Now, we have to get the man
> power to do all these work and tests. I'll work on a document to discuss
> possible implementation of these topics and a more detailed roadmap.

This looks really great! Should we start with documenting the status
off all these issues/points/tasks in the wiki? We can use the already
existing LinEx2DebianEdu-Roadmap-page [1] or try to split the page
into several?

I'd like to work with this during the gathering in Narvik. :)

- Werner

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/LinEx2DebianEdu-Roadmap