Re: Russia: First school open source software packages handed over to teachers

Am Freitag 18 Januar 2008 schrieb Ole A Andreassen:
> First distributives developed on the basis of Linux OS within the
> program to equip Russian schools with the open source software have
> been handed over to the informatics teachers in the Perm Region.

Hi Oleg,

thanks for the link, very interesting and comprehensive article. Are
there any further informations about the distro "ALT LINUX"? Anything
about the Russian comments? (I like the last one by Sergej, which is in
English)

Regards
Ralf