Netboot-installation of Debian-edu-lenny

I've finally managed to test a netboot install of a lenny-based
debian-edu. It was _not_ as easy as with etch. And it didn't work.

At first, I thought it would be one problem - I need to use the
svn-version of the installer to build an installer. There was more
problems.

I started to use the same procedure as I did with the etch-based[1],
only changing some smaller pieces, like the mirror I fetched tha data
from, and building Packages for a new target. I may be mistaken, But as
far as I know, I need to use svn version of the installer, and udebs
from sid to make this work.

I ended up creating a sid chroot (which I for some reason called lenny )
which I can use to fetch the udebs, and build the installer. The debs
was easy enough to fetch ourside the chroot, but I fetched the debs also
 inside the chroot, I did not fetch the sources, because I disabled it
when I worked from etch-installation, and did not even try to fetch it
later when I ended up inside the chroot.

The next problem was that with etch, I could use
  debootstrap --print-debs etch <target> <mirror>
to get a list of the needed packages for a netinstall.
For lenny, this only gives a minimal list of packages, so I ended up
fetching everything that I already fetch for etch, except a few, and
added some after testing (and failing). So the list of "HARDPKGS" is a
lot longer than for etch

I finally managed to install a minimal normal debian installation
(lenny) from my repository, and had hopes for the debian-edu test.

Since I don't have the sources in my repository for now, I wont give you
the address to my repository, but I'll upload the syslog[2] from the
installer.
I'll give a short resyme of what I found failed.

1. multiseat-udeb - this one is missing from the local lenny-test
   repository at skolelinux.org/skolelinux (I fetched the one from
   etch-test)
2. debian-edu-profile-udeb - I get the question of which profile to
   install, and if I want to wipe out the harddisk, but I never get the
   question if I want to contribute to popcon.
3. Partitioning - looks like lvm is missing, and I get the to use manual
   partitioning.
4. apt-setup - the installer fails to add additional repositories.
   For etch it added ftp.skolelinux.no, both for debian/main and
   skolelinux/local
5. tasksel - No additional packages, means very few tasks are availible,
   and none of the education tasks.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/HowTo/NetbootInstall
[2] http://user.skolelinux.no/~finnarne/lenny_installer_20080107.log

--