Netboot install of Debian-edu

Some of you have maybe noticed that I've done som work on the netboot
installation howto on the wiki during the holiday [1].

I've documented[1] how to do the installation, with a preseed file that
helps you select the needed udeb's for a debian-edu install, and I've
tried to document why I needed to build a new installer and a
repository/mirror.
I tried to document how I build my repository[2], and how to rebuild the
installer[3], to allow the use of the custom repository.

I've also documented how you can build a mirror with the local DVD, if
you want to do that. I've only built the smallest possible mirror.

I've only set this up for stable relase for now, but I also plan to set
it up for the next release based on lenny, Not sure which mirror to use
though, sid, lenny, lenny-test or ?

Maybe the netboot install repository should be set up on one of the
official debian-edu-machines instead of one of the BzzWare-machines.
Maybe it should be a subject for the next irc-meeting ?

Feedback is welcome :)

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/HowTo/NetbootInstall
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/HowTo/NetbootInstall/BuildMirror
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/HowTo/NetbootInstall/BuildInstaller