Re: Linex roadmap

Am Mittwoch 21 März 2007 11:50 schrieb José L. Redrejo Rodríguez:
> So, in short:
> - I've created
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/LinEx2DebianEdu-Roadmap to begin to
> work on it. It's only part of the skeleton, but It's a starting
> point. Any suggestion and help is welcome.

Hola, José,

muchas gracias para tu email :)

It's really good to know that there Linex regards its roots in Debian -
and if we really switch to using DVDs as install medium, there will be
some space for all the goodies Linex has.

Kind regards
Ralf.

P.S.: To whom it concerns: Today I succeeded to compile a recent version
of umbrello on a sarge LTSP (using some backports from Linex). This
version 1.5.61 (IIRC) is even able to import JAVA source.