Re: Notes from LinEx/Skolelinux meeting at Free Software World Conference

Hi José,

On Monday 12 February 2007 11:46, José L. Redrejo Rodríguez wrote:
> If your gatherings are not going to be in english,

They are held in english, if the attendees cannot negotiate another common
language (which hartly ever is the case :)

> modify your plans for them. We just would like the dates to go there and
> meet as many DebianEdu developers as possible (interrumping or
> continuing your meeting for some hours), visit some Skolelinux schools
> or companies (probably Skolelinux Drift  as Petter Reinholdtsen
> suggested).

The gatherings usually take place on the weekends, maybe you visit a school
and a company the thursday and friday before that weekend. Also, they often
take place in a school using Debian-Edu.

> On the other hand, using as a starting point the draft Knut has written
> [3]http://developer.skolelinux.no/design/services-linex.html , we'll
> like to write a roadmap that ends with Linex in our schools being Debian
> EDu, on May 2008. I think we have time enough to do it, and any help
> from DebianEdu people is welcome.

As I also asked privatly, where should we develop the roadmap? Maybe at first
on wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/LinEx2DebianEdu-Roadmap ?

regards,
	Holger