no, i won't :/ (Re: Yes, I will participate in the developer gathering in march 2007 (Re: Developer gathering in March?))

Hi Jørgen, hi *

On Wednesday 07 March 2007 13:10, Jørgen wrote:
> "Application" accepted. :-)

Thanks, but I have finally decided not to come.

First, I need to spend some time at home and I have been a bit too much
traveling this year :) Second, it might also happen that my dogsitter (my
mother) for this weekend will tell me on the 15th, that she cannot take the
dog - my father might go to hospital, which we will know on the 15th. In that
case the booked flight would have become worthless - and I dont wanna take
the risk of of wasting the money. So third, I think it's better to spend the
money so someone else can attend instead :)

I'll participate via IRC from home, though ;)

regards & have fun,
	Holger