Re: Q: Diskless Workstations (Sarge)

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, 1. März 2007 07:34 schrieb vagrant@freegeek.org:
> ... say a binary in /usr is dependent
> on a particular version of a library in /lib ...

Hmm, I am not using this type of setup, but I allways thought most libraries
other than basic system libraries live in /usr/lib.
(all the stuff that has /usr as its install path)

And thought I once read one of the beauty of the FS hirarchy is that you can
do just this type of /usr mounting.

Looking into /lib I don't find much libs looking relevant for apps, I would
try it, if I where setting up diskless workstations.

Regards,
Christian