Re: creation of branches in svn

[Holger Levsen]
> also not to fix swedish and japanese?

Well, if someone with knowledge in either or both languages are able
to provide the fixes needed (or the input needed) to get it working, I
am not against uploading a new version of debian-edu for r2.  But as I
said earlier, as far as I can tell, the two build methods are
equivalent, so I do not believe it will be a problem if we need to
upload a new version of debian-edu.  But before we got the recent test
reports for swedish and japanese, I had no idea if it was working, nor
if anyone was trying to figure out how to get it working.  The chances
to get both fixed increased significantly this week, and I hope we can
make it for etch r2.

Happy hacking,