First Debian Edu lenny test CD ready for testing

This week, after hard work by Ronny and some minor polish by me, the
first Debian Edu test CD based on Debian/Lenny was built.  It does not
work properly yet.  To download the test image, rsync from

  ftp.skolelinux.no::cd-lenny-test-i386/debian-edu-i386-CD-1.iso

I've noticed these problems so far:

 - The d-i menu reordering do not quite work.  The profile question do
   not show up as it should.  One need to interrupt the installer when
   it ask for root password and select the profile question from the
   menu as a workaround.

 - The automatic partitioning do not work.  Use manual partitioning.

 - One question about the console keyboard isn't preseeded.  I pressed
   enter to accept the default.

 - The package installation fail because usplash need
   debian-edu-artwork-usplash (or usplash-theme-debian) installed
   before it, while debian-edu-artwork-usplash depend on usplash and
   is thus installed after usplash.  This will be better when the new
   usplash enter lenny from sid in 5 days.  No useful workaround yet
   for this one.

Comparing the package list in the lenny-test-i386 image with the
equivalent etch-test-i386 image, I see that 922 packages are common,
162 packages are no longer present in lenny and 213 new packages
showed up.  Some of the changed packages are kernel version changes,
while others are real losses we need to investigate (like
ca-certificates, debian-edu-archive-keyring-udeb and mailx).

That is about all I know at the moment.

Happy hacking,