Re: icon attack!

Am Donnerstag, 29. November 2007 09:16 schrieb nigel barker:
> just my preference. of course I understand there are other views.

Hi NIgel,

thanks for sharing your preferences. In order to make this discussion more
tracable, could you possibly provide a screenshot of the "icon cluttered"
desktop, and maybe one of the desktop as you like it?

Your lines are quite evokative - until now, I followed the (supposed) "needs"
of my users, I have to admit, by adding important icons to their desktop. But
your posting is actually thought-provoking...

Regards
Ralf