removal of ikt book, arkitektur and kurs document from d-e-doc

Hi,

as you could see, debian-edu-doc 0.9.20071121 was rejected by Jörg Jaspert
from entering Debian main, because it had non-free build-depends. (Shame on
me that I didnt discover this, as I'm an ftpmaster in Debian Edu and we have
the same policy regarding non-free as Debian... ;)

Anyway, the problem was the build-depends on tth, to which latex2html is the
only alternative - to the best of my knowledge, I've not researched this
much.

tth was used by the ikt book and the arkitektur document, which was included
by the kurs document.

The ikt book describes sarge (I know it has some general stuff too), the
arkitektur document is included in the release-manual (which is part of
debian-edu-dco) and the kurs document was last edited when woody was stable.

And, they are all available online and in svn:

http://developer.skolelinux.no/dokumentasjon/ikt/
http://developer.skolelinux.no/arkitektur/
http://developer.skolelinux.no/kurs/

svn://svn.skolelinux.org/skolelinux/trunk/www/developer.skolelinux.no/dokumentasjon/ikt/
svn://svn.skolelinux.org/repos/skolelinux/trunk/www/developer.skolelinux.no/arkitektur
svn://svn.skolelinux.org/skolelinux/trunk/www/developer.skolelinux.no/kurs

Therefore I'm removing them from the debian-edu-doc package. (Currently still
locally building and testing, before commiting.)

If you are interested in fixing this build depends and reinclude them, please
go ahead, I believe it is more useful to work on the documentation of the
current release. The release which last included these documents is available
at svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-edu/tags/src/debian-edu-doc/0.9.20071121/

The source and binary package are currently still online at
http://ftp.skolelinux.org/skolelinux/pool/local/d/debian-edu-doc/debian-edu-doc_0.9.20071121.dsc
http://ftp.skolelinux.org/skolelinux/pool/local/d/debian-edu-doc/debian-edu-doc_0.9.20071121_all.deb
- if I'd take our archive policy literally, I should remove them immediatly.

regards,
	Holger