Re: Are we ready to release 3.0r1?

Am Mittwoch 21 November 2007 schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:
> In short, I believe we are ready to release r1, but need help with
> the PR material.

Hi Petter,

this is good news. I feel the release information should be revised by
developers AND users, as they have sometimes different views of what is
important.

Recently I listed some (next-to-crucial) packages (kdeaddons,
kicker-applets etc.) that are not on the DVD. The release notes should
mention if this is fixed. Otherwise:

Is there any chance to alter the package selection? Or is it to risky as
this could mean new conflicts?

Kindly
Ralf