Re: Are we ready to release 3.0r1?

On Wednesday 21. November 2007, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
>  * MAKE PR MATERIAL, as in press release and announcement text.

I'll see what i can put together tonight.

I would appreciate answers to some questions before submitting my suggestions:

-- What are the most important updates in the 3.0r1 release
  -  Is there some changes introduced which will improve usability for
      maintainers or users?
-- What are the most severe bugs fixed?
-- What has not changed, so that we ensures stability when
    updating the system?

Best regards

Knut Yrvin
--