Re: ITIL document misses images?!

[Holger Levsen]
> If you have a those images (or know who might have them), please
> contact me.  Currently the itil document in debian-edu-doc doesnt
> contain any images, though according to the source, there used to be
> some. And I'd really like to include those images in the package.

If the images exist (I am not sure they do), they exist in the
OOo-documents on <URL:http://d.skolelinux.no/itil/oldindex.html>,
which was used as the source when converting to the wiki version.

Ole Anders did the conversion, and if my memory do not fail me, he
said there were no images.  I have not checked this myself.

Happy hacking,