Re: ITIL document misses images?!

Hi,

On Thursday 15 November 2007 16:39, Holger Levsen wrote:
> there are no images on
> http://wiki.skolelinux.no/Dokumentasjon/ITIL/AllInOne - none.
>
> I think they used to be there, as you can see 'Upload new
> attachment "graphicsXX.png"' (where XX is some number) frequently on that
> page.
>
> Can someone please fix this?!

This issue is still open, the images are still missing. This time I just cc:ed
those people who have the copyright on the ITIL document according to
debian/copyright :-)

If you have a those images (or know who might have them), please contact me.
Currently the itil document in debian-edu-doc doesnt contain any images,
though according to the source, there used to be some. And I'd really like to
include those images in the package.

regards,
	Holger