Re: [Skolelinux] Update of "DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch/Maintainance" by HåvardKorsvoll

Holger Levsen skreiv:
Hi,

On Tuesday 13 November 2007 18:48, www-no@skolelinux.no wrote:
The following page has been changed by HåvardKorsvoll:
http://wiki.skolelinux.no/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch/Maintainance

The comment on the change is:
nagiosadmin password are now preseeded with root password

I believe you are wrong, as this part was written by Werner recently, who set it up. So I suggest to revert the edit #21 from http://wiki.skolelinux.no/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch/Maintainance?action=info
Werner?

Well, I installed a skolelinux server with tjener and thin client server profiles this weekend, and when I tried to log in to nagiosadmin, I had to type that password. I didn't get in with no password.

Håvard