Re: [Skolelinux] Update of "DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch/Maintainance" by HåvardKorsvoll

Hi,

On Tuesday 13 November 2007 18:48, www-no@skolelinux.no wrote:
> The following page has been changed by HåvardKorsvoll:
> http://wiki.skolelinux.no/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch/Maintainance
>
> The comment on the change is:
> nagiosadmin password are now preseeded with root password

I believe you are wrong, as this part was written by Werner recently, who set
it up. So I suggest to revert the edit #21 from
http://wiki.skolelinux.no/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch/Maintainance?action=info

Werner?

>---
>
>   Nagios system and service monitoring is available from
> [https://www/nagios2/].
>
> + The username is nagiosadmin and the password is the root password you
> enterd during the installation. You can change the password for this user
> by running this as root: - There is no predefined password, but the default
> username is nagiosadmin. - A password for this user can be added by running
> this as root:
>
>   {{{
>   htpasswd /etc/nagios2/htpasswd.users nagiosadmin

regards,
	Holger