Re: Stable update proposal: debian-edu debian-edu-0.822.0.edu.etch.2

[Holger Levsen]
> I don't think that having 144kb garbage in a 1.2mb source file tree is
> acceptable for a stable release.
>
> Nothing important and it can be easily fixed by reuploading a clean
> 0.822.0.edu.etch.3 ;-)

A new version 0.822.0.edu.etch.3 is uploaded.  Here is the changelog:

 debian-edu (0.822.0.edu.etch.3) terra; urgency=low
 .
   * Backport to Debian Edu/Etch.
 .
   [ Morten Werner Forsbring ]
   * Changed my last name.
   * Fixed the URL to wiki.debian.org in README.
 .
   [ Petter Reinholdtsen ]
   * common task:
     - Ignore much used packages amsn, memtester, tofrodos, xvncviewer,
       gocr, quota, cervisia, gphoto2, kcpuload, kompare and pwgen to
       get them on the DVD until we know if we want to install them as
       part of some task.

I recommend we upgrade to this version instead of version
0.822.0.edu.etch.2.

Happy hacking,