Re: BOOT PROBLEMS

2007/9/27, Valerio Pachera <sirio81@gmail.com>:
> The 1th boot (with the PCMCIA pluged in) last 2'21'' and the
> splashscreen last all the time.
> The 2th and 3th boot (without the PCMCIA) last 1'00'' and the
> splashscreen last all the time.

I found that the boot proccess is SLOW (and with problems) when the
charger is plugged in and is FAST when the charger is NON plugged in.
I reposted it as a bug in bugzilla.

I whant to add in that mail that I tried to run a thinclient and it
was taking to much time (after 8 minutest I shuted it of...I was
tired).
The server (my laptop) was started in the best way: with the charger unplugged.