Re: [pere@hungry.com: Re: Relations to Russia?]

Hi Kev,

actually my high school http://www.pmg17.vn.ua/navigate.pl is
using linux. I remember leaving the IT teacher the pack of Debian CDs
quite a while ago since he wanted to have a look. Mostly people in
Ukraine/Russia use some localized derivatives like BlackCat (iirc and if
it still alive).

I can try to get to that IT teacher and ask him if he can refer to one of
his students who might be a good contact to talk about Debian-EDU. What
is the purpose actually? simply popularization?

==
Yarik

--
Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark