Small live DVD update

I poked the live image build today, to see if I could fix the
remaining problems with the main-server + thin-client-server live
image.  The DVD images are available from
<URL:ftp://ftp.skolelinux.no/cd-etch-live/>.

The new images now uses the "live" boot splash screen.  There seem to
be something strange with the colors, but I did not investigate.  I
hope one of the artwork people can look into this.

The latest version fixes the problem with unionfs having no file
system id, and thus having problems being exported over NFS.  I added
fsid=42 to /etc/exports to solve it.  This did not solve the problem
completely, as the NFS server do not start at boot time, but it can be
started manually after boot.

There is also a problem with the /etc/network/interfaces file not
being the file I created to fix the IP of the main-server to 10.0.2.2,
but instead it is set up to use dhcp.  Not quite sure why.

The Standalone image is also rebuilt with new packages, but I did not
do anything that should change its behavior, so I assume it is working
as it used to.  I have not tested this, though.

Happy hacking,