Re: icons

My students have discovered that although its not possible to change the background using the settings tool, it _is_ possible to set a background by right clicking on any image and choosing:
actions/set as background

kids are wonderful.

nigel

Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
[Steffen Joeris]
Have a look at /usr/share/debian-edu-artwork/kde-profile/share/config/kdesktoprc
You could either delete the Wallpaper line or change it. We should
merge it into the kiosk profile though.

This must be a misunderstanding.  The debian-edu-artwork settings only
change the default.  They do not enforce it.  The students kiosk mode
is the enforcing part, and it is part of the debian-edu-config
package.

Happy hacking,