Re: unable to install diskless workstations

the tip about tar-ing /opt/ltsp/i386 to restore if making the chroot fails didn't work for me. I was left with a malfuntioning ltspserver that wouldn't show any cups printers, and that seemed to be able to power only a few clients.
After freshly installing, its working well and I can print.

I still haven't got diskless workstations going. I might get a thin client server to listen on 10.etc. instead, but I'm a bit concerned about lack of sound on the clients.

nigel