Re: unable to install diskless workstations

Ronny Aasen wrote:
nigel barker wrote:
greetings,

I'm unable to install the chroot for diskless workstations.

Attached is the transcript from the second attempt.

cheers
[snip log]

Not the second attempt on the same chroot i hope ? if you have tried to run ltsp-make-client it leaves the chroot in a state of limbo and running it again will definitiftly fail.

Actually yes, because that's what it says on the howto. It says try with sh -x

create a new chroot, or even better, restore one from backup before trying again.

I don't have one in backup. This is not tjener, and isn't getting backed up. Can I wipe it and do ltsp-build-client? Actually I can re-install if necessary. I haven't done much on this machine yet.
Thanks for the help
nigel