request for new debian-edu-announce@lists.debian.org ML

Hi

I was wondering how users and admins can actually track the various important
announcements and changes for debian-edu . I would think that it is time for
a debian-edu-announce@l.d.o. mailing list. It would be a list for announcing
all release/point-release announcements, important changes in the development
(e.g. codename, whatever), DESAs, updates to stable packages, ...
I would like to request such a list, which would either be moderated or let
mails with certain gpg signatures through. This way, it would be enough for
users and admins to subscribe to this list to track all important
announcements/changes/news for debian-edu .
This, of course, does not have any impact on the other user/admin lists as
they still fill in their purpose.
If there is some positive feedback, then I will mail the listmasters and ask
for such a list, so feedback would be welcome.

Cheers
Steffen