Re: skolelinux and remote control programs

Den 3. aug. 2007 kl. 17.32 skrev Knut Yrvin:

They can also feel free to get in touch with me about the package. If
it turns out to be useful, we can integrate it into debian and
debian-edu in the future.

Smart. Trond, could you follow up your request for a debian-package with

Is the Debian package for Terra ready for ltsp5? The source we use do not work with ltsp5. It uses the wrong command to list which users are logged in where. I have yet to find a command to to this with ltsp5.

We are upgrading to ltsp5, so what we would need is a versionf of Fl_TeacherTool that does its magic with ltsp5.

Best

Trond Maehlu