Re: Draft live CD (actually DVD) for Debian Edu available

On Fri, 3 Aug 2007, RalfGesellensetter wrote:

Am Freitag 03 August 2007 08:35 schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:
Is live DVDs accepted, for example, or should we strive to create 650
MiB images?

We could ask Klaus Knopper for the download ratio of Knoppix versions.

I doubt that this ratio is really relevant for the intended user group.
If I think about schools and download speed I wonder if they would
really like to download a DVD.  On the other hand I'm not sure whether
newbies would download even a CD and it is rather better to just hand out
something.  In this case handing out DVDs seems the better alternative.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de