Draft live CD (actually DVD) for Debian Edu available

A draft live CD for Debian Edu is now ready.  It boots, and seem to
work fairly well.  There are still some configuration problems with
it, but it give an impression on what a live CD will look like.

The first version is based on the Standalone profile, and include all
the packages installed in a normal Standalone installation.  This make
the ISO image 1.2 GiB, a bit much for a CD image.  I would like to get
it down to 700 MiB, or preferably 650 MiB.

The image is available from FTP, HTTP and rsync on ftp.skolelinux.org,
in the cd-etch-live/ directory.

I welcome ideas on what to remove from the live installation to get it
down to CD size.

The build rules for this live image is in the debian-ed subversion
repository, path trunk/src/build/live-CD/.  A new build is done daily
from cron.

Give it a go, and let me know what you think. :)

Thanks to Holger for the initial draft and help getting the build
running.

Happy hacking,