Re: The Debian Edu documentation package available on the web

El mar, 24-07-2007 a las 17:49 +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen escribió:
> To make it easier to have a look at the current set of documentation
> included in the Debian Edu / Skolelinux distribution, I added the
> debian-edu-doc package to the web server and updated httpd.conf to
> make it available on the web.  The result can be seen at
> <URL:http://maintainer.skolelinux.no/debian-edu-doc/>.
>
> It is at the moment updated every time someone with root access
> remember to upgrade the package to the latest version.  I suspect we
> want to automate this.

It's a great solution to check how the whole document looks.

I've seen an important problem with the spanish translation. While the
pdf format is perfect, for html there is a problem with the
codification: all accents, ñ, etc. are totally broken. I have never used
docbook, but including in the html code a line with:
would fix it, and should work with all the languages.I guess that's
something docbook can do some way...

Regards.