Re: Ready to release, please move packages from etch-test to etch

Hi,

On Friday 20 July 2007 19:21, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Finally, I belivee we are ready to release Debian Edu / Skolelinux
> version 3.0r0.  The plan is to do the release on sunday.

The debian-edu-doc package still needs to be uploaded, I'll work on the
package tonite or tomorrow morning as described in its todo file in svn - if
you also want to do on it, please do, but please ping me on IRC, so that I'm
aware and we can coordinate.

But there are a lot of "FIXME"s in
http://wiki.skolelinux.no/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch/AllInOne on which
everyone can work...

> I hope no
> unexpected bug is discovered this time.

Me too :)

> These packages should be moved to etch from etch-test to make new DVD
> and CD images.
>   debian-edu		0.820.0.edu.etch.1
>   debian-edu-config	0.415
>   debian-edu-install	0.667.0.edu.etch.1
>   live-helper		1.0a19-1.0.edu.etch.1
>   live-initramfs	1.91.5-1.0.edu.etch.1
> The debian-edu package need to build on amd64 and powerpc first.

Done.

regards,
	Holger,