Re: Translation status for the installation questions (6 done, 16 not done)

Am Donnerstag 19 Juli 2007 00:47 schrieb Maximilian Wilhelm:
> Done.
> (Written in vim as 'apt-get install poedit' want's to fiddle around
> with cpp and gcc packages)
>
> See de.po attachment.

Hi Max,

thank you for this fast and good job. Just two comments (to be
discussed):
I consider "Maschine" inappropriate as translation for "machine" here,
I'd prefer "Rechner" - what do you think?

Describing the Tjener/Mainserver profile, the original text advises to
select workstation or ltsp as _additional_ profile, if the installer
wants a GUI which is missing if _only_ mainserver is selected.
Something like:

                     "... Dieses Profil beinhaltet keine grafische "
"Oberfläche (GUI); falls Sie ein GUI wünschen, müssen Sie zusätzlich "

Please discuss ;)
Regards
Ralf