Re: Artwork needed for the installer (g-i logo)

Am Mittwoch 18 Juli 2007 21:26 schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:
> Thank you.  I commited it to the artwork svn source, and will
> activate it as soon as rc5 is out tonight.  (rc5 is rebuilding, and I
> do not want to start that process again in fear that it will not
> complete before I go to bed.

Right, good night. Just take note there is a hidden Design page in the
Debian wiki:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktopArtwork/DebianInstallerEtch

providing further designs.
http://u.skolelinux.no/~ralfg/img/debian-edu-installer-logo2.png
http://u.skolelinux.no/~ralfg/img/debian-edu-installer-logo2.xcf

can be combined with those, I think (any volunteers?)

Regards
Ralf