Holger Levsen skrev:
> Hi,

>> Why should the settings be fixed ?
>>
>> It was a test-message, to see if the feedback address was active, and it
>> got rejected not to clutter the list.
>> OK, the reject message could maybe have been a bit better.
>
> I'm not even convinced the reject message was sent by a human :-D

I am. The reject message was sent by a postmaster.

>> But as Steffen suggested, maybe debian-edu@l.d.o is better ?
>
> Definitly. (I already changed it.) That way those mails will be read, I have
> no idea who can read mails to feedback@skolelinux.no...

Some members of the Skolelinux Board, and some others.
Valid emails get through, but since the list is moderated, it will take
some time.

Moderation is done on daily basis normally, but during vacations, things
 might get slower. Not sure what criteras exists to be a member of the
list though, and it's really low volume (due to moderation...)

// faj
--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no http://bzz.no/