Re: r36033 - in trunk/src/debian-edu-install: debian lib/partman/recipes

[Holger Levsen]
> Just commenting from vague memory:
>
> I seem to recall that Ronny set this to 3000 (or higher than it used to be),
> because during installation from net (CD not DVD), lots of packages get
> stored in /var/lib/apt.

Actually, that is covered by making sure the minimum size is
sufficient for network installations.

> I also completly fail to see how such a change is needed now, when
> we plan to release.

Because we want people to use LVM, and that is very hard if there is
very little free space in the LVM volume group.

Happy hacking,