Re: Please help write the release documentation for CDD Skolelinux 3.0 codename "Terra"

Hello everyone!

The release of the Custom Debian Distribution (CDD) Skolelinux 3.0 is
growing near, very near.

Right now we're working against a release of 3.0 ("Terra") on Sunday the
15th of July.

To make this happen we really, really need your help in getting the
Documentation in shape before the release.

I hope as many as you as possible can chip in a bit on the writing here
and get us up to date on this part of the release plan.

Please review the email of Petter Reinholdtsen[1] and see what you can
do to help :)

The documentation is being worked on online in the Debian Wiki[2]

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-edu/2007/07/msg00194.html

[2] http://wiki.skolelinux.no/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch/

--
(o_   / With regards,