Re: diskless workstations

[Nigel Barker]
> Hi Petter
> here is the sources.list from /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/apt

Thank you.  I suspect you got a version of ltsp-make-client with a bug
where it failed to ignore out-commented lines.  Remove this line to
get it going:

  #deb file:///cdrom etch main local

> how do I use the etch test repo?

Add this line to /etc/apt/sources.list:

  deb http://ftp.skolelinux.org/skolelinux/ etch-tesst local

> How do I test the japanese profile? I'm not sure what that means. Do
> you mean choosing japanese as install language for tjener, or
> setting up a user to be able to type japanese?

Just choose japanese as the install language.  It should take care of
the rest, I hope, but you will be the first to test it, so I do not
expect it to work. :)

> sorry I'm not very helpful.

On the contrary, you are very helpful.

Happy hacking,