press release and release notes (the release is very near)

Hi,

we always said, we want to release when we have zero bugs of priority 1 and 2
left in bugzilla. At the irc meeting today there were four bugs left, now
it's one single but (#1180). So we will release very soon, yay!

But the press release and release notes are not ready yet :-(

The press release should be translated and needs finishing (it lacks real/more
pressworthy news, IMHO), see for yourself:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/PressReleases/PressRelease_DebianEdu-3.0_Terra

The release notes (kept at at http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/ReleaseNotes)
need cleanup too, so I have created
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/ReleaseNotes_3.0_Terra as the former page
collects all the highlights from the test releases which is far too much for
final release notes, but which is nice to have for historic data.

Please help finishing those documents which are quite important for a good
release - I'm considering submitting this as p1 bug to bugzilla ;)

regards,
	Holger